Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I ordered a 3g Harness from this site back in 2 April. Still have not received the product and have email the site for a status. How long does it take them to ship? Just wondering since their email backlog is like 4200+! Thanks!

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
you might wanna move this to the "product/vendor" forum. and put fireguy50's name on it maybe- it works for fordfuelinjection...
ace

·
Try it now!!
9,124 Posts
In the past his customer service has been lacking. His reasons are usually backorder/didnt get the email, etc. But I have NEVER heard of anyone NOT getting their products.

You'll get it, and it will be worth the wait from what I hear.

·
Registered
319 Posts
ScorpionBoy said:
that avatar is BS! Redwings suck! Go Avs!!!:thumbup
HAHA, how bout you stop running your mouth and put some money on it, and we'll see who makes it further in the playoffs???:toothless

·
crank trigger
8,151 Posts
quiefinator said:
HAHA, how bout you stop running your mouth and put some money on it, and we'll see who makes it further in the playoffs???:toothless
you been sniiffin to many quiefs my friend. edmonton has your number. well, prolly not. can't wait to see which stars team shows up tonight and how we respond. playoffs rock!

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
hockey is great...
too bad the areos suck... (h-town's team)
ace

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.