Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Ford Hoarder
I own a bunch of Broncos 10 or so . Lol
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that black and silver one is sick......nice collection!
Ya that camo black paint one is a twin . Owner before Camo it . But it is going back silver and black . So I will have the twins . The black one came black with silver in the middle . But it will probley stay black .

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

·
Ford Hoarder
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The black one has zero in that pic . I have a 6" deaver springs and stuff to do a shackle lift for it and a sett of 44" Tires for it when I ever get around to it . It's just going to be a monster pavement pounder .

·
Ford Hoarder
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The ,77 going to clean up pretty good after a buff . It just got a bath and looks better . Wheels and tires next .

·
Ford Hoarder
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Add one today .
Traded my boat for it that i hadnt put in the lake in 7 years . It got said to be a 302 it has edelbrock intakes . Ford racing valve covers . So may be it has a mild build engine .. runs good . Has a monster alt since it looks like it had a banging system at one time . It has 38.5's tsl/sx tires . The said it needs geared .

·
Ford Hoarder
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I knew my new bronco had a banging system at one time I found this in and on the tailgate . If the back glass hadn't got stuck wouldnt have never knew it was there . The gate piece has a electric cylinder that raises up not hooked up . It was a champ

·
Ford Hoarder
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya I'm sure it was a show truck now for sure . It has a total of 12 shocks also . It was a pimping show truck at one it looks like .

·
Ford Hoarder
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I have traced it back to Ny at that time frame when it was a bass bronco . It's now in Arkansas . I found the artist is from Ny I emailed him the pics I took . And he said yes he remembered doing it . And found a stat of the winner of the iasca finals in 1994 from the class stated was from Ny .
So it was a Ny bass bronco

·
Registered
440 Posts
Its good to see that others have the same problem that I do, Fordaholic!! Stack'em deep!!

I really like your silver & black bronco...sweet color combo!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts