Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I guess I will formely Intorduce myself. The names Rob, Im from Central Mass (Holden/Worcester), and I am a Brono Maniac, lol. Some info - I currently own a 1994 XLT, 5.0, with a little over 130K miles, and it runs great! I bought it about 2 years ago, totally stock, with Grandpa metal running boards! I have since, stripped the interior, rhinolined the floor, put down new charcoal carpet, new side panels, and all new speakers, Deck, and wiring. I have Corbeau 4 point belts, and soon to get Corbeau Ultra Baja SS seats. I am planning to buy a small welder in the near future and start my inner cage....Drivetrain wise, I did a Skyjacker 6" Lift in August, new rear leafs, shackles, extended radius arms, arm mounts, adjustable casters, 4 new 9000's, and did the 4.10's like 3 weeks ago [still need to do the front]. I have Eagle Alloy 589 15x10 with BFG M/T 35's. Exterior wise, the body is original, except for the pass. side fender. Original Paint, and NO RUST! Washed and waxed every 4 weeks. I have bushwacker flares, a stull grille, explorer pro comp light bar, and 4 Hella FF1000 110watt Lights up front [Im brighter than a freakin Helicopter at night, lol]. I have a Borla SS Cat-back exhaust system, K&N Kit, accel wires, and a hi-flow cat. (I like the sound of it, not too loud, but nice).....
Plans for next spring, Ford Racing Long Block 345HP, Gt-40 Heads, Edlebrock 5.0 Perfomer intake, BBK throttlebody, MSD 6+ Igintion, Fulllenght Headers, true dual exhaust.

Then Rebuild the Stock Transmission, Weld up a pre-runner front bumper, Rear roll pan, remove the rear tire carrier, smooth everything over, repaint, etc etc....when I blow the 8.8, ill pobably do a 10 1/4, and maybe do a SAS if i have the loot to do it... well Enuf Jibba Jabba, Here's the "Green Macheen".... [One of the only Dark Green/Oxford White Bronco's like it around]...

Just Waxed.....

Back in August, Just Finished the lift, flexing a little, [back tire off the ground [oops!]

Lemme know what you guys think....

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts

I moved your thread for ya to the introductions section, so everyone can give ya the warm welcome...:toothless Damn good lookin' rig you got there:thumbup ...glad to have ya!:beer I'm sure you've cruised around a bit but just in case:
A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page once a day. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—>click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy, when asking questions, for people to know what kinda rig their helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handful of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

Oh yea...did I mention??? Saweeet rig!:toothless

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
damn thats nice!:beer

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
I think it needs rockrash and mud splashed up in the engine compartment :goodfinge

that's a beautiful truck my friend :thumbup

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,576 Posts
Welcome and *wolf whistle goes here* that's one sweet ride ya got there! :thumbup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
That's a nice looking rig ya got there, sounds like you have made some good headway!:thumbup

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,998 Posts
um, *drool*, that's a really, *drool* sweet, er, *drool*, ride you've got there.

ahem.

welcome. i was just up in woosta, have a family member moving there. had lunch at the irish times, then later had dinner at the sole proprietor. will be driving up there probably quite a bit with my bronc. any nice trails around?

"but daddy, I want an oompa loompa!"

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks.....

Thanks guys....I will be doing a lot more to it , very soon......

Trails? theres a lot of them around, but the damn 'FUZZ' keeps track big time. I know of some good ones, and there all right to go for a day or two, but they get boring...IM still looking around.....

·
Super Moderator
27,236 Posts
welcome..nice work!
same here with da kep off the trails police. Looks like they're going to close NJ down to off roading...next will be canoeing in the bogs....

·
College User
2,026 Posts
Welcome, and nice rig, but where is the dirt. :shrug

·
Registered
235 Posts
yeah its too clean but nice truck

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks.....

hey Guys, Thanks.....its not always this clean...I have vids and pics of it covered....I am on dial-up, so once i get a chance i will show ya! .....lol....thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts