Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after several months of stalking FSB threads and posts- I decided it was time to register and become a official member.

I grew up trail riding with 4 wheelers in Mississippi and thoroughly have enjoyed the outdoors my whole life. I moved to Spokane, WA back in 06 and have ridden a lot up here too. The thing about it is, and some may laugh at me, but the weather is pretty unpredictable up here. I am keeping my SxS but decided to grab a Bronco that way if I did run into a little weather when camping I could still ride and enjoy the majestic beauty of the outdoors (through a windshield with defrost, heat, etc.). I also went with the Bronco because they look damn cool with the top off. I will enjoy this ride for years to come (hopefully) in the outdoors, pulling the boat, etc.

I bought a Maroon 93 custom (plain jane) 4WD about a half year ago. I don't plan on doing much to it as I pretty much stick to Forest Service Roads. Here are the mods I am doing for now:

[*]strip vinyl interior and bedline entire thing
[*]upgrade rims/ tires to 17" and 33"
[*]leveling kit
[*]hidden audio
[*]roll cage
[*]complete black out

Thanks for allowing me to join the group and I look forward to meeting new friends and gaining valuable pointers from others' experiences (good and bad).

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
welcome to FSB, post up some pic's when you have time.

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,277 Posts
Welcome to the addiction.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! How do I post pics within threads/ replies? Do I have to do that through photobucket?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
welcome home, nice truck. none uf us ever plan on doing many mods, but once the bug bites it never stops. you my friend got bit:beer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

1 - 12 of 12 Posts