todd got my vote

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Here's what I started with 2 years ago

·
Registered
561 Posts
Wheeling the shit outta a stock bronco takes balls. Todd got my vote to.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
This is one of my favorite pics

An old pic, my first day out wheelin with the MTU Four Wheelers. The guy with a K5 on 35's in front of me got stuck, I straddled his ruts for a little bit then fell in

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
todd what all is done to your truck?

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
broncoorboat said:
todd got my vote
BigRigTruckin66 said:
Wheeling the shit outta a stock bronco takes balls. Todd got my vote to.
What, nobody waits for serious pic whoring?
ToddACimer said:
Gotta like the clean tires/rims and insanely dirty body. That just looks wrong.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
broncoorboat said:
todd what all is done to your truck?
Well I got the truck in April 04. It was a construction company's Foreman's
truck. It was bone stock and unmolested. It had 32x11.5's and 16" wheels

First thing I did was add tow points and paint the grill

Yeah it used to look really good for being stock, then rust started getting to it. I added fender flares to cover up the rust. I also tinted the side windows to 7% and the rear to 5%

I got my first body damage on my birthday in December 04 on my way home for Christmas. Hit a 180lb deer at 65mph

AndyBronco and I replaced the core support and rebuilt the front end

The front bumper was destroyed along with the rest of the front end so I built a new front bumper and replaced the grill, headlights and everything else

To be continued....

·
Registered
252 Posts
Good looking truck Todd! where's everyone elses pics are you giving it to Todd by default???:thumbup

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
My truck, the work in progress continued...

I added a fire extinguisher behind my seat

And a maglite behind the passenger

Finally I made the upgrade to 33's after a year of owning the truck.
33x12.5x15 Dunlop Mud Rovers on 15x10 steel wheels, I bought them used on ebay and got a great deal

I tested them in my yard for the increased poser factor

I hated my rear bumper so I cut it up just because I thought it would be cool, some people hated it others liked it. I thought it was cool because it wasnt bent anymore and it didnt drag in the dirt

I did some custom exhaust work, magnaflow muffler and a turn down after my stock exhaust got destroyed in a snow bank

I got tired of getting hung up on my stock skid plate so I made a new one out of 6" c-channel. I since started wearing long sleeves everytime I weld.

Skid plate turned out pretty good and sits about 1" higher than stock

It can also support the weight of the truck, All 4 off the ground...

I cleaned up my truck on day and took it to a Hooter's Car Show, the ladies loved it

I finally found some steel in the woods and I built a rear bumper

Here's how it looks all done, tow hooks, trailer hitch, trailer wire harness, license plate and paint plus a little dirt

I got a sweet deal on some Corbeau seats so I put them in. I also added a CB in place of my ash tray

Adjustable butt and back bolsters are nice and the seats are really comfortable

I tore open a side wall in my Dunlop 33's so I got some Mall terrains. They've been really nice in the snow but I think I'll miss the Dunlops when I get back in the mud

Next mod was the roof rack, I always thought it would be cool to have one and I got one for free off a 2000 Chevy Suburban. I've used it once but someday it'll come in handy

I kept tearing off my fender flares rubbing my 33's so I took them off, I found out my fenders were eaten by rust so I cut the rears and bedlined my fenders and lower red stripe

A nice day this spring I went topless for the first time

I also ditched my rear carpet and will bedline it this summer

·
FJ80 Expedition Rig
1,461 Posts
that is some serious pic-whoring, but my vote had to go to NDixie, for having a badass rig and being a cool dude in general.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
johnski said:
What, nobody waits for serious pic whoring?

Gotta like the clean tires/rims and insanely dirty body. That just looks wrong.
WD-40 keeps the mud from sticking, I got a crazy idea that I'd clean my wheels so I used WD and steel wool and they've been clean through mud and dirt.

·
Registered
615 Posts
heres some pictures of toddacimer's wheeling with me at the cliffs

crossing the creek

playing in the mud

flexing out

some pics from when i went to MTU

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
My vote goes to Todd for being the only one interested in participating. :goodfinge

Seriously Though. Nice Rig Todd. You deserve the vote. Backyard fab at it's finest. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Had to vote for Todd. He has done some sweet stuff to his truck, isn't afraid to wheel it, and goes to the same school as me. :beer

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
BigNorm said:
My vote goes to Todd for being the only one interested in participating. :goodfinge

Seriously Though. Nice Rig Todd. You deserve the vote. Backyard fab at it's finest. :thumbup
That's cool, I got backyard fab recognition from Bignorm and his Bronco is hacked apart as much as anybody's... :thumbup

topfisherman said:
Had to vote for Todd. He has done some sweet stuff to his truck, isn't afraid to wheel it, and goes to the same school as me. :beer
I met you on FSB and I go to Tech with you, then I saw you standing by a Bronco at Napa and you recognized my Bronco from FSB but I really had no clue who you were at the time. FSB rocks :thumbup

AndyBronco said:
heres some pictures of toddacimer's wheeling with me at the cliffs

some pics from when i went to MTU
Thanks Andy for the pics, I can't wait to get home and wheel again but honestly I didnt even have the carnage pics from the cliffs and you and Zach can say my Bronco was spotless before that :cry but oh well I've wheeled it harder since the tree and the oh-so-close river roll over. That last pic in the snow is sweet, too

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
In case anybody didnt know this is AndyBronco doing 20mph on his stomach

On this hill, there's a reason he's the only guy from highschool I still talk to, he kicks ass

1 - 20 of 223 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.