Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 223 Posts

·
No avatar required
10,958 Posts
More mad flex :toothless

Wrong lugnuts for spare wheel = OOPS!

Reptillikus jumped out of a moving truck to tell me I lost a ball joint, "luckily it was just my wheel studs. :doh0715:

Ox had (2) in his truck which broke earlier in the day, we took it apart while he went and got them.

Warn classic bumpers are not all they are cracked up to be

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
A parking lot pic from work

Pulling a junk S10 we found in the woods

·
Registered
468 Posts
Everybody I wheel with loves this thing....I didn't have a whole lot of money at the time because I was in school but, I had to take out a loan to buy tools for school to I added an extra $650 to what i need so i could buy it

I guess you could classify it as a tool:goodfinge :goodfinge

This is how I mounted it......It's a 12" wide piece of chanel Iron with the backside chanel cut out to fit the square tubing in and then welded all the way around

It's not a warn or anything.... but it works great for pulling out stuck chevys:chili:

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
A couple more cool pics

A deep snow stuck

Topless for the very first time

She looks hot topless

I dont know why but every time I see a snow bank I'm tempted to climb it

Dragging bumper

Yup Stuck again what can I say I'm good at getting stuck

Yeah that's like 33 inches of snow

After we dug for an hour, it was about 25 inches of snow then 15 inches of water

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
A couple more

A fun ditch crossing... my windsheild popped out of when the body flexed and both my rain gutters tore off and the roof caved in... shitty but it was fun at the time, hell the top still fits so it's all good

MMM body flex

Another one of my favorites

Yeah I know how to get it up

Having run on a an old building

Rock climbing

A 4 car garage just isnt enough...

Soo dirty but soo much fun

I'll save some for later

·
Registered
2 Posts
B-Rads B-Ronk said:
todd has mine sweet rig and nice backyard fabbin
I'm new here on FSB and I am a subscriber to Bronco Driver magazine, but I am confused on who to vote for on FOTM. You guys say Todd has done all of this backyard fabbin' I would just like to know what he has done, because his looks like the most stock, except for the front bumper.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
kicki86 said:
I'm new here on FSB and I am a subscriber to Bronco Driver magazine, but I am confused on who to vote for on FOTM. You guys say Todd has done all of this backyard fabbin' I would just like to know what he has done, because his looks like the most stock, except for the front bumper.
Did you read page 1 of this thread???

Front bumper
Rear bumper
skid plate
roof rack
Corbeau seats
Hacked up fenders
2 inch lift up front

and a list of broken stock parts to go with some wheeling abuse

·
Dead Horse
5,933 Posts
ok i was going to wait to vote, but im going to now

it was between dsotmoon, and todd.
i didnt think it would be fair to vote for joe when he hasnt posted any pics, but i wanted to vote for him cause im very thankful for him creating this site cause i have learned so much from being on this site. thanks joe

and todd, i vote for you, youve got balls, you wheel it like crazy. i still liked the white grill better :goodfinge but its a sweet bronco, and you got some sweet good quality pics, keep up the good work

Vote Toddacimer for june FOTM

·
Registered
468 Posts
Here's a 360 view of the bronco, just tryin' to keep up with Todd's whorin'.......... :chili:

Here's a pic of the windshield, hangin' out in the driveway at home....

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den,

and den..........

I might be down alot of votes, but I can't have no in my heart, I gotta keep on keepin' on, Life's a garden, and I'm diggin' it.

AND NO AND DEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Alright all this talk about fab here's some pics of my work

Stock front bumper mounts....
This one broke

This one got messed up

Back side of my bumper, you can see it's bent 3/16" with 5x5 box beam inside it. The box beam is 3/8" thick and this is how the bumper mounts

And a little bit of over kill for mounts, I decided to go with 10 bolts to hold the bumper on, 3 bolts per side on the angle bracket at the back of the bumper and 2 more into the bottom of the bumper

Bottom bolts and a close up of the tow points

Both frame rails

I'm confident the bumper is permanent now. Best part is the mounts were perfect when I was finished. I had to pound the bumper on with a hammer it fit so tight and it was completely held in place by friction with no bolts in it. My bolt holes were spot on and each of the 10 bolts lined up perfect. I'll probably have frame damage if I hit something

·
Registered
2 Posts
ToddACimer said:
Did you read page 1 of this thread???

Front bumper
Rear bumper
skid plate
roof rack
Corbeau seats
Hacked up fenders
2 inch lift up front

and a list of broken stock parts to go with some wheeling abuse

Sorry I guess I skipped all that and came straight to the good stuff. I'd sure like to see some pics of all the other guys rig's. NDixie, Dsotmoon, Bnkrtstk, and Buck. Show me some whorin'.....

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
A couple pics of my truck hard at work, pullin my bike to school

Bringing home my parts truck

Hauling some wood

·
Dead Horse
5,933 Posts
i have a welder, and some metal, i just need to learn to make good welds, ive welded once, when i get some time off from work, i need to go practice some so i can make cool bumpers like todd

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
JB said:
i have a welder, and some metal, i just need to learn to make good welds, ive welded once, when i get some time off from work, i need to go practice some so i can make cool bumpers like todd
Best way to learn is to practice. I learned building my bumpers and doing some smaller projects. I'm hoping to get some practice TIG welding in the next couple weeks but so far I've only mig welded. I save every scrap of metal and whenever I see free metal I take it. I know it makes my dad mad but he's impressed when I actually use the shit I bring home. My skid plate was just a piece of 6" c-channel and I got bored one day and started welding drilling and cutting.

A comparison of mine to stock... 15lbs stock mines 30lbs

I still need to add a slant to the front of it but I should have time when I do the ZF swap. I'l probably remake the whole thing to include the tranny cross member and ZF mount, that would be sweet.

I wish I had a pic of stock but this is how mine looks

41 - 60 of 223 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.