Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400m engine, C6 trans, D44 front with Dick Cepek manual hubs
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
as my car has nothing left of AC except the big box on the passenger engine bay, I want to remove this and replace the normal heater system with a non ac box freeing up a lof of space in engine bay.

What do I need, who has it?
I guess I may reuse my current fan motor, but gotta change heater core potentially and box itself.

Please offer.

There is a firewall cover available, A/C Delete Custom Firewall Panel Ford F100 F150 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 19 | eBay

got a Florida shipping adress.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I have the complete heater unit with the heater core and blower motor. The motor needs oiled and not sure about the heater core but all there. There is a small hole cut in it about 1/1/2 inch square for some reason. I probably have the heater controls too

·
Premium Member
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400m engine, C6 trans, D44 front with Dick Cepek manual hubs
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will send you a pm when I’m in office tomorrow - sounds great!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I can get you some pictures too when I get everything together. I am going on vacation tomorrow evening and will not be back until Monday. I can get you pic then

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its all moving? the cables etc.?

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
myUs did not inform about receipt, but at this moment they are pretty late in "booking in" parcels.
shall I good I guess.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts