Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Was about to pick this up tonight for $475. Gonna need some tires, chains, and a wiring connector but wood deck looks to be in decent shape. Steel is pretty good too. Whatcha think?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Are you hauling a bronco on it? Is it built heavy enough for that kind of weight? Looks like a good car/small pickup hauler though. Does it have brakes?

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
I'd buy it for that forsure, Get some new white spoke rims, 2x6 the rest of the deck, Some kinda stain or something. Then you got a nice trailer.

·
Im scared of jopes
1,660 Posts
Are you hauling a bronco on it? Is it built heavy enough for that kind of weight? Looks like a good car/small pickup hauler though. Does it have brakes?
Ohh yeah thats a big thing, Trailer brakes, If not then I wouldnt buy it.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doesn't have electric brakes at least. I'm hauling my wagoneer on it - about 4500lbs. Depending on how it goes I may add brakes later on.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
For that price I'd take it. I don't know about filling the whole deck in with boards. It might be nice to work on the vehicle with it on a trailer. I don't know though, it may be a pain in the ass working under a trailer and not worth it since you have all the crossmembers in the way anyways.

Definitely put brakes on it if it doesn't have it. Any slight bumper bender you get in could end up in one hell of a lawsuit.

·
Premium Member
23,563 Posts
brake parts are fairly cheap to install on the axles. I would be sure they are 3500 lb axes under it. IF they are less then your wagoneer will put it over the weight rating of the axles and trailer.

·
Mud God - R.I.P.
5,788 Posts
X 2 electric brakes are cheap.Full deck makes the trailer more useful,and you want fall threw

and for 450 GET IT

1 - 9 of 9 Posts