Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the float is an old cotton trailer, they can be had cheap and we're cheap. our theme used to be "too cheap to decorate". one year we painted the wood white and grafittied it:rofl: we got in the paper that year. before we had wood sides we had 2x4s supporting some visqueen, people could punch through it or reach under it.
2006 (theme was femature evacuation) it rained its ass off so we rigged up a tarp the night before, the sides were the same plywood that had been on it for several years, warped, rotted and covered in mold
ignore the wierdos

2007, we got steel and aluminum sides:rockon

2008 we washed the paint off and changed the wording

·
has no skidplate
4,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who's pimpin' van in the first pic? What are these parades for?

Adrianspeeder
the van is a cajun cadillac:toothless, i used to help make them at work, when an ambulance (cutaway) is remounted we often would take the chassis as a partial trade. then we resell them. some people only go for a simple 4" aluminum cap on the back with a flatbed, this one my boss had us build it's a 30"(?) cap with side windows a rear window, and a 4 seat bench, it's really pretty huge on the inside, it's a powersmoke with DRW:thumbup it's a towing machine

the parade is the largest mardi gras parade in baton rouge

·
Registered
673 Posts
that awesome. me and my friends do a similar thing at the local st. patty's day parade except set it up on the back of a flat bed, have a band on there playing rock and roll and we follow behind on horses drinking various types of poison.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts