Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pulling up our carpet to put in wood floors and low and behold something bounced of my hand......one diamond (hopefully)stud earing. The back of the setting says "pla" so hopefully that means platinum and a real stone in it. Compared to my wifes ring it is close to 1 carrat in size.....gotta go get it appraised and sell it....if it is real.:popc1:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Build sheets, diamonds... yet another reason to pull up my Bronco's carpet!

...sure all I'll find is sand and rust though :duh

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey, that's a coincidence. I found a big 'ol diamond in a junk dryer I was hauling off a couple of months back. It was about two carats!:shocked Bad part was it turned out to be a CZ instead. Worth about ten bucks. :cry Of course, I was sure it wasn't a diamond cause this thing was just too clear. They say diamonds refract so much light that it's impossible to see clearly through them. I did also find about nine dollars in quarters and dimes in the bottom of the dryer, though, so that was a bonus. I hope you got the real deal, that would be cool. If it is indeed a real platinum earring, chances are its a real diamond, kind of too nice to stick a cheap cz along with it.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,138 Posts
I lost a pet rat many years ago and while searching through the cabinet nooks and crannies of my rental, I found 3x 5th's of various booze and an 8-ball of coke.

Not my Drug of choice but I sold it and threw one hell of a New Years Eve party! :toothless

1 - 12 of 12 Posts