Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
si vis pacem, para bellum
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking pocket in the back of the pass seat today because i hadnt done it since i got it in july. well i found a half a pack of lucky strikes, a pair of glasses and this

that card is as old as i am LOL

just thought it was kinda cool.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Did you smoke the Luckys?

I had one of those back in those ESP cards back in the day. Had it for a '91 Ranger and it looked just like that. $50 deductible too.

·
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you smoke the Luckys?

I had one of those back in those ESP cards back in the day. Had it for a '91 Ranger and it looked just like that. $50 deductible too.
they stopped selling lucky's when i was like 16. so right when i started smoking and besides im a marlboro man.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I LOVE crap like that !! Kiler find IMOP.

Like when I bought my FSB 2 yrs ago, I spent $50 at helm inc buying all they had for intel................

IMOP, makes the FSB worth all the more.

thanks for sharing !!

The ProIntel

BTW

Gramps smoked Luckys, till the day he died. Like 80+yrs

·
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the coolest thing is that it confirms what i was told. i purchased my bronco from a friends dad, he was a dentist. he said that he purchased it from another dentist after that guy bought a new jeep, then the guy tried to buy it back (LOL). now i remember this Dr. johnson being a dentist in town when i was young so now i know they were the only two owners

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
They still sell lucky strikes, my buddys dad smokes them

·
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hmmmm wiki says the stopped selling in the US in 2006. i dont see them in stores anymore around here

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I uses to have a very cool Lucky Strike t-shirt.Every time I wore it people would comment or ask where I got it.Right in the middle of the bullseye was the slogan"It's Toasted",and I usually was.I KNOW my buddy JW jacked it,but I never could prove it. IIRC,they had a motorcycle GP race team,before big brother outlawed tobacco apparel.

·
press ALT+F4
4,281 Posts
L.S.M.F.T.
We smoked em in the Navy when the ship's store ran out of good smokes. Pall Mall, Chesterfield, and L/S would be all that was left after a month or 2 at sea.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts