Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found the height from the top of the truck to the ground. but im looking for frame height from the frame to the ground. does anyone know?

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
Who's answer do you want?

Think about how stupid your question was without any more information... Tire size, lift, sag, payload, any of the hundreds of variables there will change the height from the frame to the ground...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha yea im a dumba** sometime manufactures give the numbers for a stock truck from ground to frame. i couldnt find it.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
ha yea im a dumba** sometime manufactures give the numbers for a stock truck from ground to frame. i couldnt find it.
Either way... you never said what you wanted...

These trucks alone came with different tire size options which would obviously affect frame to ground distance.

·
Registered
11,108 Posts
its 8.5 inches
For what? A 78? On stock wheels and tires? 29's or 31's??

His SAS'ed 94 is probably taller.

My 92 has to be over 12", as my shoe is 11.9" (comes in real handy sometimes), and my shoe fits under the frame rails with my lying on a board with inches to spare.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Oh darn, it looks like when you don't ask for specifics you end up getting a bunch of random numbers thrown at you...all in an effort to help. :drinkbud

Here are some more, unfortunately none are lowest frame point to ground:

Exterior Dimensions
Wheelbase (in) 104.7
Length, Overall w/rear bumper (in) 183.6
Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) 79.1
Height, Overall (in) 74.4
Overhang, Front (in) 33.6
Overhang, Rear w/bumper (in) 45.3
Ground to Top of Load Floor (in) 32.3
Ground Clearance, Front (in) 6.8
Ground Clearance, Rear (in) 7.05
Rear Door Opening Height (in) 35.8
Rear Door Opening Width (in) 63.5

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes thanku i just wanted an average to go by. i let my buddy measure the lift out but i dont think its as much as he said. so i just wanted to know with 31s or so what ground up is.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For what? A 78? On stock wheels and tires? 29's or 31's??

His SAS'ed 94 is probably taller.

My 92 has to be over 12", as my shoe is 11.9" (comes in real handy sometimes), and my shoe fits under the frame rails with my lying on a board with inches to spare.
so its over 12 inches? by roughly how muchim not tryn to be exact. i mean give or take an inch or two. what size tires you runnin also

1 - 13 of 13 Posts