Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You need to hear it to believe it.

·
TTB makes me sad
173 Posts
"Ma'am is it a harmful cheeseburger?"

Wow no wonder the rest of the world hates up when we have retards in the OC promoting the country as a bunch of retards. If anything, the police should have gone down there, and slapped her for being such a moron.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I cant hear it and for the sake of everyone else who may not be able to is it about the girl with hungry children who didnt get her western bacon sandwhich?

·
RIP Spring Creek Off Road
6,012 Posts
i don't get it... i got hung up on the only time i've called 911.... conversation went

operator - "911, what is your emergency?"
me- "was in a car wreck in the intersection of lbj and skillman"
op- "is everyone ok? do you need an ambulance dispatched?
me - "no don't think so but need an officer down here asap to block the intersection"
op-"that's not an emergency."
me- " someones going to get hurt if <<<CLICK>>>> the intersection isn't cleared"

yay... hung up on in mid sentence as people proceeded to burn off and skid all around us and yell to get the disabled cars out of the intersection :whiteflag

what i wanna know is why the **** did i get hung up on and she didn't:thumbup

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
now Im hungry for a western whopper

·
Try it now!!
9,115 Posts
For anyone that didnt know, I was a 911 dispatcher for Medic in Charlotte for a year. These calls are not seldom. They are very regular and helped me develop my opinion that people are stupid and beyond help...as a general rule.

DavesBronc90 can attest to it since he helps maintain the radio system for Medic and is in the dispatch center alot. Please send your local 911 center flowers and cookies. They deserve it.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
nobody helped us when someone broke into our storage shed and stole over $1000 worth of shit. Didn't even get a cruiser to stop by and say "howdie doodie, ur fawked". Just sat around. Two more breakins happened down our street that week. One guy lost over 2k worth of construction supplies. Not a huge deal but shit, I see cops hangin out just cruzin all the time. Oregon police suck and imo do nobody anygood.

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,192 Posts

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,858 Posts
For anyone that didnt know, I was a 911 dispatcher for Medic in Charlotte for a year. These calls are not seldom. They are very regular and helped me develop my opinion that people are stupid and beyond help...as a general rule.
They might sound bad on the phone, but they get even worse on scene.
And the cure is :smilie_slap

·
Registered
857 Posts
I had a guy call in to tell us that the kids next door were spray painting a bicycle.
I asked if the bike was known to be stolen. He said it wasn't; he'd seen it before.
I asked if they were being too loud. He said they were not.
I asked if they were using the spray cans in a manor which they were not intended to be used. He asked me what that meant.
I asked him if they were inhaling the fumes to get high. He said no.
I finally asked why exactly he was calling.
He said that he was lonely and wanted to talk to someone.

·
Satyr of the Midwest
17,734 Posts
They need to start putting Thorazine in the water supplies. :toothless

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
The really bad part is the kids are sitting there thinking this is normal adult behavior.

Does she really want the burger after she bitched and moaned, imagine what's in it.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
They should have charged her with filing a false police report. Just one more reason for me to build that cabin in the woods and drop out. Things like this make my head hurt.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,903 Posts
Thats like 3years old, what the hell? Oh wait, Im sorry. You're in Canadah, it just got to you guys, my bad.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts