Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,227 Posts
You should have known better than to click that link...its his first post.

:doh0715: :twak
 

·
Zombie Hunter
Joined
·
13,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BigBroncoXLT said:
You should have known better than to click that link...its his first post.

:doh0715: :twak
i know, i didn't look at his post count......my bad, thank god for firewalls.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
wtf latley we have been flooded with messages like this,,

i think joe should make it so that you cant use free email accounts to sign up, but current members dont have to worry
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
401 Posts
*edit:potamus was here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,018 Posts
Could we just make it to where you need 100 post before posting any links? :shrug
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,513 Posts
Potamus said:
Could we just make it to where you need 100 post before posting any links? :shrug

that may not help, it may still happen in other forms.

i think we should ban the use of free email accounts for any furture sign ups
 

·
Engineer
Joined
·
13,165 Posts
Wait I want the gift card...
 

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
Joined
·
9,560 Posts
there are too many people IMO that use free emails for legitimate reasons to ban the use of them, most all forums have these postings, unfortunately its something we'll have to deal with from time to time
 

·
Lick my balls
Joined
·
13,029 Posts
dsotmoon said:
there are too many people IMO that use free emails for legitimate reasons to ban the use of them, most all forums have these postings, unfortunately its something we'll have to deal with from time to time
Just get someone to send a virus to their sight. :thumbup
It'll serve the bastages right.
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top