Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok as other thread states, I am going to rebuild the motor in a couple months. Make it reliable for a drive to the trails...I still want to make it a trailer queen though.

Anyways. I am starting this thread to start the planning phases of the wrench party.

Plan as of now is, spend 1 weekend pulling the motor..then when it comes back from the shop spend a weekend putting it together...maybe dropping it in if it can be ready. I have a buddy here that is going to help me, so might be able to have it back together to be dropped in on a weekend when everyone might want to come.

I am thinking sometime during April...May at the latest.

Anyone interested? if so lets start planning

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I would but I gotta wash my hair.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GHOSTRIDER said:
I would but I gotta wash my hair.

:histerica now dont give me that Pete. You are one of the guys id love to have here...and you can have first choice of the guest beds:thumbup

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
you doing it at your place or what? might be worth a trip to moms, and hopefully by then i will know how to do it cause i am hoping to have mine done by then

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yes at my place. and yes it will be a good reason to visit the ole family

ranger i dont think you will make the trip to AL...and i dont mean this weekend. i got drill. im talking a couple months from now

·
green ones make me horny
11,152 Posts
SrATEX said:
yes at my place. and yes it will be a good reason to visit the ole family

ranger i dont think you will make the trip to AL...and i dont mean this weekend. i got drill. im talking a couple months from now

you got my work email man? if so let me know when you are going to do it and i might be inclined for the trip. i drink either heinikin or corona. let me stop dude. i am a redneck its all coors light

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dogonmut said:
Sounds like a man lovin' party to me...:goodfinge

Now...If you offer hookers and blow as well as food and beer I might just fly out. :chili:

might be able to scrounge up a hooker...cant help on the blow though:toothless

no ken...but mine is [email protected]

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
you pay shipping from 76148... :toothless

1 - 11 of 11 Posts