Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No i ain't throwing a cook out!?!?

i just wanting to share a few times when i got free food.

At Burger King i was at the drive thru getting a number one and they gave me something else, well i go in the store and told them about what happen and they gave me my right order and an extra whopper to go plus 50% off of my next order coupon!!

well tonight i go to Micky D drive thru, and i order the big mac meal. well they gave me a quarter pounder with a little bag of fries. well i go in and talk to them and they gave me two big mac deals and two apple pies to go and a coupon for 50% off of my next order!!!
so here i am with my big macs and about to be full off of a simple mistake someone made.
just wondering about if ya'll had something like this happening.

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Yip that's happened to me and the wife before when one of us goes out to pick up something. We get home and find out the order is wrong. I call up (BK, McD's, Chick-fil-a, etc, etc) and they put our names down for a free order the next time we visit.

·
Sway Is My Fan Club.
11,917 Posts
I've never gotten anything free from fast food....of course, the only fast food I eat is Chick-Fil-A and they always do a good job.

I have gotten free stuff from restaurants before if I don't think their service is up to par. I don't usually bitch, but sometimes I will say something.

·
my precioussssssss
877 Posts
One time a girl walked up to and gave me 3 large pizzas a bottle of coke and a bag of cheeze bread. I'm going WTF? She tells me it was a random act of kindness. I said thanks and make off with the goods! :rockon

·
No avatar required
10,959 Posts
EvilBronc said:
One time a girl walked up to and gave me 3 large pizzas a bottle of coke and a bag of cheeze bread. I'm going WTF? She tells me it was a random act of kindness. I said thanks and make off with the goods! :rockon

I would have asked for a random act of fellatio! :santa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts