Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for this post being in the wrong spot but I don't have enough posts to post in the "For Sale" section and well I'm NOT selling these anyways they are free!

I have 2 sets of stock 5.0 heads complete with springs and valves from an 88 Mustang GT. I'm moving in the middle of Sept and I dont want to cart these with me so if anyone wants them send me a p.m. Not sure if they would be an upgrade to stock bronco 5.0's but they are in pretty good shape. 1 set is cleaned the other is not. Probably will need to do a mild grind on the valve seats but thats easy work.

Let me know guys and Mods sorry if this is an inappropriate post, just didn't want to throw them away if someone could use them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey man i live in Alabama and am building a mudd truck.yes they would be a suitable upgrade for a bronco 5.0.how much would it be it UPS em to bama??i would love to have em if ya can find out much shippin is i'll letcha know somethin..preciate it dude.

Thomas

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know there pretty heavy and I dont have boxes for em but i'll try and get a quote from UPS. I guess i need to get online and figure out how much these things weigh

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All right it looks like they are 49 lbs each fully assembled so call it 100 lbs with some packing materials for both. Now I just need to find boxes. I think I threw away the boxes for my Roush heads but i'll go look.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$125.00 shipping UPS ground. you would probably be better off just getting them from a local salvage yard for that price. Anyone interested in local pick up?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.