Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I have a spare that I am giving away for free to anyone who needs it. Its a BFG mud terrain 35x12.5 r15. The tread is good on it (probly 50%) but its an old tire and so the sidewall is in poor shape. It holds air just fine and would make a good full size trail spare for someone. I would limit any highway mileage on this to getting your rig home.... respond to this post or shoot me a PM...

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
With our kick ass gas prices I just wanna make sure its the same tread as mine before I roll out to the other side of the world, the BFG mud's changed a little a few years back.

I dont know if I will be hitting up the lift parlay, I may have to work.. Hell I dont even know anyone, would they even welcome some scrub off FSB? I'll bring my hot gf and she can wear a push up bra. jk

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can tell you right now its not the same tread. These are the old, old tread pattern. Like, 2 patterns back. What I like to call Old Skewl :toothless

You should try and get out for the lift party or at least for some bbq action at 1Cleans... and yes please on the hot GF (and any hot to moderate friends she has).

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
yeah it was the site being gay at time of posting. had to click ten times to get it to post. guess it did triple

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.