Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, does anyone want these?

Finally finished cutting down the inserts in my Stazworks beadlock wheels to fit the 42s, so need to get my 38.5s out of here NOW! Please take them!

Anyways, I have my Swamper SXs to get rid of. They are 38.5x14.50x16.5 - I have 4 of them. 3 of them measure about 8/32" and 1 is about 5/32" (new they are 21/32"). So, about 35-40% on the three, maybe 20% on the one.

They would make GREAT spares or give someone a couple more thousand miles of driving maybe? I was driving on them til this week...

I am giving these away, need them gone out of the garage. Only caveat is that they MUST be taken by Monday night, April 17th (yes, day after Easter!) Otherwise they are going in 4Wheel Parts' tire pile... I don't have pics, so don't ask...they would be better as spares, not claiming they are great road tires...but what do you want for free!? :thumb:

Keith

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like they are spoken for...if he doesn't pick them up I'll update... :popc1:

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,766 Posts
UGH! keith I woulda picked them up today and brought beer :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I figured they should go quick... :thumbup A friend is supposed to be picking them up this afternoon from the house...if they're still there when I get home for some reason, I'll let you know and you can come get them instead...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tires are gone... :thumbup

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,766 Posts
so is the beer....

hahaha glad he got them...

you post pictures of your rig with new meats on the Dawgs site yet?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ha,ha Funny you ask...no, I didn't, but Branndon (the guy who picked them up) took a pic of the truck and posted it! Kind of a funny pic, with nice palm trees and residential scenery - the truck looks WAY out of place! ha,ha The pic is in the Free To Good Home thread I put up about the tires...hoping to get out in the dirt to see what rubbing I get and how much to extend the bumpstops to minimize it - so if I do, hopefully I'll get pics then... :thumbup

The 42s look much bigger than the 38s did...I always thought the 38s looked like 35s or something, but these tires LOOK as big as they are... :goodfinge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts