Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I talked to my mom tonight about the 79 and i realized that 2 broncos is too much for a 15yr ol working at wendys.....If someone with a trailor wants to take alittle trip ill give them a 79 bronco, I think it could be towed with a dolly or it can be put on a trailor. I know 78-79's are getting rare but if its not gone in 2 months im getting it crushed:( . It has a stripped block in it now with alot left on it but illput all parts i pulled off in abox, It needs a rebuild but shouldnt cost too much. It needs a brake job and a engine overhaul and its ready to go! good fixer upper or good mud truck! please someone come get it i dont wana get it crushed:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i dont wanna get rid of it but i like the 80 better(better condition),has alot of useful/good parts!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
come on....I dont wanna have to get it crushed. all my friends want it but there parrents dont want it in there garages and there all poor like me and cant afford building it up! Its In duluth MN ill pay someone $50 to come get it!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the body is not great, it has alittle rust on the bottom of the doors,i bondod the rear wheel well rust but there wasent much and there is quite abit at the back and there is no tailgate,It will roll all axles,drivetrain is there and works. Like i said its a good winter beater with some work,good mud truck buildup good project or somthing to work on or could be parted out for $$$

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
just think a free 44 for an SAS for someone, ARE YOU GUYS NOT SEEING THIS POTENTIAL??!!??

wes

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good dana44,good rear axle(dont know what it is),good t-case,good 4-speed tranny rebuilt 30k ago,ect ect

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
I might want it, let me talk to my friend who has a trailer and see if i cant come and get it this weekend or next.
Can you please please please post some pics.

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
beerman dont you need an axle for your SAS? freebie right here, then part the rest of it out to pay for it!

wes

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just talked to the mom, she said if someone is gonna come get it we need to know buy FRIDAY NIGHT! I guess if no one is comming to get it its going into my uncles garage....:shrug

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
edit see below

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Nevermind, I cant drive that far for an axle.
I appreciate the offer though.
It is 1500 miles and apx 24 hours of driving.

(Thats 3000 miles round trip in one weekend.)

Sorry I just jumped the gun a bit.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have someone comming to get it fromsouthern MN, he said he will probably part it out.

·
Registered
188 Posts
so do u have someone coming to pick it up because if he isn't goin to i will because i live in williston north dakota i think it would be like an 8 hour drive

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yup dustball came and got her....sorry man gotta watch out better for stuff like this:)

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
HWY TO HELL said:
sorry man gotta watch out better for stuff like this:)
:twak He's a noob...:duh Look at his post count...ya can't blame a brotha for trying to score a free Bronc!:beer

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ya but if i tell him to look out better now mabey he'll be on this site more often lookin at stuff:beer

1 - 19 of 19 Posts