Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey are there any guys here with broncos in Fresno? specifically, I'm looking for someone with a 1990-1996 with 6" and 35's and extended radius arms. I know thats a lot to ask for, I just want to look at one and get some ideas

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've got a built samurai on Toyota axles and 35's for the rocks. I want a bronco that I can prerun and do KOH pit duties with.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
If you want to prerun then check out the "BroncoSpeed" section here..

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
hmmm a sas may not be bad for that at all. Look at andy 351 (not sure on the exact spelling) and see the stuff he does. You arent gonna get a lot of travel out of the ttb, unless you wanna spend the money to cut and turn the beams. But I like the idea. Keep us updated on your plans

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have read the broncospeed section to death. Right now I'm either looking for a 92-96 with a 351 or any earlier bronco with the 300 beast of a 6cyl. I'm going with the camburg kit (seems to have slightly better reviews than autofab), 35" general grabbers ( the new dot desert racing tread) and some fiberglass front fenders.

I'm hoping to find some Fresno area bonco guys with lift kits on their trucks as I have never ridden in a lifted bronco and I have a ton of questions.

I previously had a 96 bko with a 5.0, m50d, and manual shift t-case. Great truck and I regret selling it.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
I don't think there's many bronco guys out in the Fresno area..

however pick your poison on drive.. 5 hours south and there's plenty of us, and I'm sure north has plenty people as well! =)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Which seems weird since I can be at the mountain trails in 30 minutes, hollister in 90 minutes, pismo in a couple hours, and the Rubicon in 3 hours.

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
That is weird..

Well you need to start making this website known out there.. Start recruiting people! =)

·
Runnin you over
672 Posts
Im in Fresno, but I have 7.5 inches of lift and 35s... Close enough?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts