1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
So anyone else going to "fright night" in gorman/miller trail this weekend? i'll be heading out tomorrow (saturday) afternoon...

Hope to see someone there.. i'll be driving my flatbed (this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKN67e0_hV8

and i'll be towing my ranger on the flat bed trailer and wheelin' it in gorman. (this thing)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl6IVQafrUU

so everyone go!!!! and say hi.
would think about going but not enough time..............:twak
will be going to azusa sunday with about 250 other trucks.......:beer

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes i know not enough warning time... maybe ill mention it sooner than the night before next time :b

just thought maybe i'd find someone else already planning to go. or hey.. go anyway!

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
yes i know not enough warning time... maybe ill mention it sooner than the night before next time :b

just thought maybe i'd find someone else already planning to go. or hey.. go anyway!
post up pics, its looks like its a good run.............:beer

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back,

unfortunately the group we were supposed to meet up with tried to meet us at the wrong spot, and ended up ditching us.. then we tried going down miller at about 11:30pm and ran into a group all parked in the trail fixing an axle.. waited for them a half hour or so and turned around.. so we didn't get much good wheelin' in... i did take a little video and some pics, i'll post them up later tonight when they're off the camera.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I didn't get much in the way of pics or video.. but here's a little. mostly just me.

nice run looks fun, i think i am going to try to put together a night run for cleghorn.............:beer

·
Premium Member
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are you kidding? night runs are awesome. I'd be down for a night run at cleghorn, ive never been to cleghorn. gotta get my explorer going again first though.. (hopefully within the next couple weeks) non street legal rigs suck.

·
Banned
4,446 Posts
are you kidding? night runs are awesome. I'd be down for a night run at cleghorn, ive never been to cleghorn. gotta get my explorer going again first though.. (hopefully within the next couple weeks) non street legal rigs suck.
oh it was fun till shit hit the fan if i go ill be the ***** on the bypass:thumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts