Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. here from california.
i had an 89 ford bronco about 8 months ago but had to sell it because it didn't have an airbag.
about a month ago i came across a 96 bronco with 32,000 miles all stock with the 351 w and in great condition. i made an offer that i thought was rediculous but the guy took it.

so far the 96 has been a great car and i'm hoping to do some minor 4 wheeling in it/ just have some fun.
in the next month or so i am hoping to do a few minor upgrades on it such as bigger tires, cold air intake and flows 40 series for now.

cya people around.

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
welcome.....but what does airbags got to with it? :shrug last thing i'd want is to be on a trail and slide into a tree or sumthin and have the airbag blow up on me. does it have a defeat button?

oh yeah, go here:

Click Me

and read the stickies at the top of the page. really good info.

Where in Cali are ya?

·
Registered
9,894 Posts
Welcome to FSB.. What part of Cali are you from?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
About the airbag situation. I am 17 and am in highschool so My dad and I thought it would be a good idea to get a car soon. we picked up a cheap (200$) 89 bronco without telling my mom. we worked on it once a week and then we finally got it running and brought it home to show my mom. she liked the car a lot but didnt like the fact that it didnt have an airbag and made me sell it.

and im in the bay area

1 - 10 of 10 Posts