Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
89 Ford Bronco
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what’s up Bronco Fam! Just got an 89 from one of my buddies and started a prerunner build. My name is Alex and I do a lot of Baja stuff. I’m currently searching for b pillar on pass side or both if possible. If anyone can point me on where to find some that would be great! Thanks for your help and looking forward to sharing a lot of my build and also adventures with you guys!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
24,686 Posts
Yo Alex,
Welcome!

Lower B Pillars available @:
BTW,
I bought the 96 Bronco's 1/4 panel patch panels from MILL SUPPLY, Cleveland, OH
Their body parts On-line Store site is rustrepair.com.
They were primed and of 18 gauge steel - exact fit around wheel well arch and packaged very well for shipping. I ordered it on 6 JUN 2011 @ 1225 hours and received on 8 JUN 2011 !!! S & H cost for both from Cleveland, OH to NJ was $12.xx
Or,
Amazon.com: Goodmark Windshield B-Pillar for Ford Bronco, F-100, F-150, F-250, F-350: Automotive

Here is some info for you; 1989 Ford Brono EVTM, Emissions (yellowish/red book cover) & Pre-Delivery Manuals, Partial via mrnewland1 in Google Drive @
1989 Service manual - Google Drive
Slow scrolling, so download for faster viewing and to see the table of contents, the search feature, etc.

1989 Bronco Dealer Brochure @ 1989 Ford Bronco

1989 Bronco Lubricant Specifications by Ford via Gary @ Lubricant Specifications

For any Bronco questions, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum faqs @ FAQ
Includes for example,k How to Use Search.
See more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) @ Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)

See our Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) & Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.) Contests:
You will get ideas by those competing.
Also see the prizes! They are freaking awesome⚠

Al

·
Registered
89 Ford Bronco
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yo Alex,
Welcome!

Lower B Pillars available @:
BTW,
I bought the 96 Bronco's 1/4 panel patch panels from MILL SUPPLY, Cleveland, OH
Their body parts On-line Store site is rustrepair.com.
They were primed and of 18 gauge steel - exact fit around wheel well arch and packaged very well for shipping. I ordered it on 6 JUN 2011 @ 1225 hours and received on 8 JUN 2011 !!! S & H cost for both from Cleveland, OH to NJ was $12.xx
Or,
Amazon.com: Goodmark Windshield B-Pillar for Ford Bronco, F-100, F-150, F-250, F-350: Automotive

Here is some info for you; 1989 Ford Brono EVTM, Emissions (yellowish/red book cover) & Pre-Delivery Manuals, Partial via mrnewland1 in Google Drive @
1989 Service manual - Google Drive
Slow scrolling, so download for faster viewing and to see the table of contents, the search feature, etc.

1989 Bronco Dealer Brochure @ 1989 Ford Bronco

1989 Bronco Lubricant Specifications by Ford via Gary @ Lubricant Specifications

For any Bronco questions, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to view).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum faqs @ FAQ
Includes for example,k How to Use Search.
See more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) @ Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)

See our Full-Size of the Month (F.O.T.M.) & Full-Size of the Year (F.O.T.Y.) Contests:
You will get ideas by those competing.
Also see the prizes! They are freaking awesome⚠

Al
Cool man! Thanks! As for the pillar I need I believe it’s called the extension for the pillar.

·
Super Moderator
24,686 Posts
Cool man! Thanks! As for the pillar I need I believe it’s called the extension for the pillar.
Yo,
Need this part ?
View attachment 153279

Unfortunately, the Extension, Side Panel Outer, #7 R/L, EOTZ9828028-9A, aka "sail" panel is Not available @ Ford nor these obsolete parts (by Ford long version pn for obsolete parts EOTZ98280289A

Welcome to the PartsVoice Parts Locator
Rear Counter Auto Parts Locator
Main

Stop by a local Ford dealer anyway. Starts at parts dept, then the body shop. Our former dealership parts and body shop folks helped me many times.

You may need to pull the panel from a yard queen, see my yard seach @ What are some good sites for Bronco parts?

In Hollander @ Quality Replacement Parts | Find Used Auto Parts | Online Locator , I searched for 1992 >Ford > Bronco > Rear Body > Quarter Panel Assembly > 02493Br Right
One of many results is;
View attachment 153284

FYI, here is the Parts Catalog 87-91 & 92-96 Bronco (Partial) by Ford @ Parts Catalog 87-91 & 92-96 Bronco (Partial) by Ford
Has Ford part numbers with depictions,such as the sail panel;

1 - 7 of 7 Posts