Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did balljoints on my rig tonite and i totally destryoed the driver side front ABS sensor that goes in the knuckle. Now my ABS light is on. Has anyone ever changed one of these?? Are they expensive?? Does it come with a full harness??

Thanks,
Dan

·
Premium Member
7,409 Posts
yes it comes with a harness, no it's not difficult to remove...unless it has rusted to the knuckle. If it has just use a punch and whack it out. There is one bolt on the back of the knuckle that holds it in. I can't remember how much they are, but i don't think it was really expensive..i do think that my local ford dealership had to order it though....

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
I got a used one I could sell ya, it came off my bronco when I did the axle swap

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea thats how i broke it...knocking it out with a punch. I'm going to check prices and availability tomorrow, if its outrageous ill get back to you Dustin. Thanks.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got prices today from Carquest, $70.77 list or 52 bucks my price, BUT they have a factory backorder......DUSTIN, how much you want for the used one????

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I gotta go pick me up two tommarow :( Gotta have them by Sunday so I can get an alignment and all that. Since I just rebuild the front end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts