Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new to the forum, and have a few q's for you guys. I have an 89 FSB and did a sas on it two years ago. It has a hp 44 from a 76 F150 and a 9inch in the rear. Ive been runnig 35's with 4.10 gears after the swap. I happy with it but want more (flex) out of it now. I bought some long radius arms from All For Fun Offroad, and cut the stud off and welded on a Johnny Joint in its place to get more flex. Now that I have them under the rig Im doughting how much they will actually flex compared to the stock radious arms. I havent finished the project yet. Sad I know, :smilie_slap but im doughting the amount of flex. So went and bought a fully loaded F250 hd hp44 from ORI.with a three link set up. I havnt put it under the Buck Wagon yet eather. I have most of the stuff to build the arms and do the install. My question is, does any of you have the A.F.F.O. long radius arm on your rigs? If so how well do they work? Or do i take them out and just go with the three link and call it a work of art and wheel the crap out of it.:whiteflag
All your info will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Jake

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Foxbravo just used those RA's on his SAS. ---> http://fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166509

He kept the bushing studs on the end. He said he really likes those arms, but he hasnt really got to test them because he was deployed.

It's up to you if you wanna do the 3 link... I think a good raidus arm set up will felx just as good as a 3-link on avarage, unless you have a crazy ass rock crawler trail only rig.

edit: I'm think the SAS section would have maybe been a better place to post this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts