Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
before

after, i used the aerosol spray on bed liner i think it came out good.

and for shits and giggles this will be my new DD in june. buying it from a friend for 600 bucks

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice! how'd you prep the plastic/metal before you painted it?
sanded it, washed it with dawn, let it dry and put two or three coats of krylon plastic fusion. the bumper and bull bar are both spray on bed liner.

*uck yeah!

That looks good ken.

I think blacked out looks way better than ghey ass chrome
that what i say. i was going to paint everything tan color, but i said screw it. not i am going to paint the top black, the rear bumper is going to be black, the very bottom of the truck, and the mirrors. then i will get some black wheels. i think it will make the truck a little better than the shit green.

ken

·
Dead Horse
5,935 Posts
damn ken, u are my hero seriously
i was just about to start a thread about this
cause this commning weekend, i want to paint my chrome bumpers and grill and trim black, but didnt know what to use, or how to prep it

·
Past Bronco Owner
4,855 Posts
:thumbup I don't like all the chrome either.

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Marauder said:
Looks just like Blaze's truck now.

yeah that is about how it will look except i am going to do the mirrors as well. i just want it to look better than all green

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Looks good. I'm loosing my chrome too

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
stangmata50l said:
Looks good Ken! Now you have to get some new rims.

working on all that now that i got the engine installed and that was my biggest headache on the truck. now i get to do what i want. i am going to get the black cragars eventually. know anyonse selling some black wheels cheap?

·
green ones make me horny
11,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i was thinking of painting the falred part of the fenders black too how do you think that would look? can someone photochop it for me. mine looks likes the one in mrauders pic of blazes truck

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,355 Posts
I agree with Gack. I like the chrome on my truck, although some of it was too much and had to come off, but the new grille and headlight bezels will stay chrome.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
Oh I like black too. :thumbup

I'm about to drop some change on Mr. Rangers new front bumper.

I'm gonna have it, the grill, the headlight trim, and the back buper all painted gloss black clear coat.

But it never had any chrome to begin with :toothless

1 - 20 of 33 Posts