Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
ill do my best to help you guys out with any q's
I've always wondered who would be the victor if John Wayne and Clint Eastwood were pitted against each other in a movie.

I'm torn because, as you know, they're both badass.
Though I'm awfully fond of The Duke I really feel like Clint would reign supreme in this one.

Perhaps the only logical solution would be to have Chuck Norris make a cameo appearance and wipe 'em both out so their legends can remain untarnished.

What do you think?

·
Premium Member
1,010 Posts
anyone know where i can get some front flared fenders? i know bronco graveyard has some.. but i dont know if theyre flared..?? any help??
What year Bronco? Might try searching in the BroncoSpeed forum, they have several options for 80-up Broncos. There is only one option for 78-79 Broncos but I can't remember the name of the company.

ill do my best to help you guys out with any q's
I always wondered how much wood a woodchuck would chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
what about add on flares?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry for the lag! haha i forgot.. moonraker: Clint would totally kick ass, even if chuck did jujmp in; he would just get a whoopin'.....bigfootwannabe: a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood!!.........mikaila: why not both? bring the guns, fishin' poles, and a boat.. wait in a lake.. cast your line, and look ashore for some game!! haha just don't forget the beer!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts