Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item name:
Price:
Description:Superlift Superrunner steering linkage and radius arms, 6 Superlift shocks (for 4" lift) 4" Tuff Country front coils. All like new condition. $525

(4) 35x13.50x15 Toyo MT's mounted on 15x10 Weld Super Singles. All like new. Approximately 1500 street miles. $1150

Soon to have available is 8.8 rear and 44 TTB front with I believe is 4.56. I am going to pull the cover and see what carrier and verify ratio. These also have less than 2000 mi on them. Will edit this post as I gather more details.

Still also have another TTB 44 third member with brand new Detroit TruTrac, 4.56, all bearings and seal, drilled and tapped for drain plug. Never run. Askin $550.

All parts are up for sale due to SAS in progress

Thanks for lookin'
Location (City):Kent
ZIP CODE (for shipping calculations):98030
Will you Ship? (Y/N):
Method of shipment (UPS, FedEx, etc):
Payment method (PayPal, check, MO, etc):
Other info:

·
Registered
694 Posts
GKR said:
Superlift Superrunner radius arms
Can you send pics of the Radius arms to me @ [email protected]

Are they the ones with the holes or the later ones???? If later ones, the pics will be appreciated as I'm not familiar with them.

Oh, and how much for just the arms???? If you would, consider me first in line for them as I definetly need some and can Paypal immediately.

Thanks

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,918 Posts
how much for just the TTB 4.56 front pumpkin?

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All suspension pieces are spoken for except for the Superrunner Steering which includes the drop brackets (4 or 6"). $200 obo

Also adding a set of Hedman full length headers, 351 W with o2 bungs at the collectors. Coated. Few scratches but otherwise in good condition. Out of my 96 Bronco. $100 obo

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, long time no talk.....hahaha.

They are 1.5 primarys and usual 3" collector. Part # 89278. No dents, looks like a hpc coating. I'll e-mail ya some pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.