Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone else notice that there front shocks on there quad shock setup get dented on the bottom, i dont see what there hitting thinking its from flexing the ttb too much? anyone else have this problem? i have a 95 with 6" skyjacker coils, doesch tech shocks, 1" coil spacer ,,, ttb moved 1" forward with superlift extended arms

·
Registered
140 Posts
anyone else notice that there front shocks on there quad shock setup get dented on the bottom, i dont see what there hitting thinking its from flexing the ttb too much? anyone else have this problem? i have a 95 with 6" skyjacker coils, doesch tech shocks, 1" coil spacer ,,, ttb moved 1" forward with superlift extended arms
I have the same set up I belive I was looking at them yesterday and noticed that the ones on the rear side of the tire towards the door have small ding in them. no idea y maybe from rocks being thrown at them or maybe the sleeve when maxed out snags on the lower cover on the way down???

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
def not from rocks or anything like that.i dont run a frot. sway bar but brackets are still there im wondering if wen flexed maybe they hit those

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
Front mounted Twin tube aftermarket shocks almost always hit the spring or the frame on lifted TTB. The external tube is just the oil reservoir so a small dent wont affect the performance of the shock.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea its not badly dented its just that there only a year old amd look like hell,, i was thinking of doing a bikstein 7100 on the front behind the coil and dotching the duel shocks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts