Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as some of you know I have been thinking/planning a SAS in my hopefully near future as funds are able to be saved.

I have also been working on getting my BKO legal to drive on the road. Well, got the insurance, but the inspection was a little more challenging. Got a little help on the inspection, but was told if I was just a regular guy a front suspention rebuilt would be required.

So now I have all the more reason to do that SAS......

Just thought I would share, that is all and probibly not of interest to anyone.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
congrats. Im working on getting mine street legal. All i need now is insurance, which I found. ohh yea.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
congrats? heh, at least you've got an excuse to get started earlier

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
What are Marylands laws about non-fabricated lifts from known manufacturers, i.e. bronco 4" from Rancho vs. home brewed SAS?

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What are Marylands laws about non-fabricated lifts from known manufacturers, i.e. bronco 4" from Rancho vs. home brewed SAS?
Don't have a clue, but that is something I am going to have to look into. Damned you gues who keep giving me good advice on things i should do and look at, and read before doing my SAS.

I just one inspection when first titled in the state, don't ever have to get one again, and since I am on the shore there are no emmissions tests either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts