Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a tulular, pre-runner style front bumper for my 96 EB. Ive searched and searched with no luck. Autofab makes one that looks pretty kick ass but installing it requires you to cut the frame horns, and I want to be able to put the stock bumper back on if I ever decide to sell it. Any help would be appreciated

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
they are pretty much all custom and will require fram modification to look clean. otherwise you having it stick way out

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats pretty much what I figured. Reaper Racing used to make one but Im pretty sure it was for the pre 92 Broncos without the silly crumple zone frame horns. I just love those things.
Spank

·
Registered
4,997 Posts
David made one for somebody,pisted a pic, looked pretty cool, check out the vendor forums

·
It's BTW Not AKA!
5,354 Posts
grsybtch said:
Check out the pics on "newbie pics" at the top of this forum
I am almost positive that guy has the AutoFab set up.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VEGASOSO said:
No they are custom bumpers. I had use the general design of an Autofab since their bumper is like $500 and you still had to weld it up.
Can it be duplicated? I wouldnt mind paying some cash to get one. Its exactly what Im looking for. Whoever made it for you should go into production!
Spanky

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
Yeah, I LOVE that bumper.

Prerunner bumpers kick ass. I'll have one. Eventually. Chromo's and my other junk come first htough.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,531 Posts
Brokenbronco said:
This is one of the nicest ones i've seen

Im going to build one similar to that when I redo it for the winch

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Brokenbronco said:
I don't know, the guy that posted the pics was asked where he got it from, but i don't know if he ever responded.
Hey Brokenbronco. After staring at the picture for a while I made out the name C.B.I Offroad on the bumper. I checked out their web site and dropped the guy an email. It seems that a lot of FSB owners like this style so when I hear back from him I'll post some info if anyone is interested

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
spankdog said:
Hey Brokenbronco. After staring at the picture for a while I made out the name C.B.I Offroad on the bumper. I checked out their web site and dropped the guy an email. It seems that a lot of FSB owners like this style so when I hear back from him I'll post some info if anyone is interested
That would be great! Keep us informed of the outcome:rockon

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Here's CBI Off Road's website:

http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/index.php

I've seen pics of their work on the Tacoma 4x4 forum. Unfortunately, their site doesn't have any pics of that prerunner bumper for the Bronco. Maybe it was a one-off custom? Either way, that is definitely one of the nicest prerunner bumpers I've seen on a fullsize Bronco.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
equin said:
Here's CBI Off Road's website:

http://www.cbioffroadfab.com/index.php

I've seen pics of their work on the Tacoma 4x4 forum. Unfortunately, their site doesn't have any pics of that prerunner bumper for the Bronco. Maybe it was a one-off custom? Either way, that is definitely one of the nicest prerunner bumpers I've seen on a fullsize Bronco.
It was a one off bumper custom made for me. Sorry I haven't been on the site in awhile. Steve with CBI does awesome work. You tell him want you want and he adds to it. The bumper is welded on so he would need the vehicle to build one. Send him an email and see what he can do for you. Thanks, Jarrod

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.