Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a tulular, pre-runner style front bumper for my 96 EB. Ive searched and searched with no luck. Autofab makes one that looks pretty kick ass but installing it requires you to cut the frame horns, and I want to be able to put the stock bumper back on if I ever decide to sell it. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats pretty much what I figured. Reaper Racing used to make one but Im pretty sure it was for the pre 92 Broncos without the silly crumple zone frame horns. I just love those things.
Spank

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VEGASOSO said:
No they are custom bumpers. I had use the general design of an Autofab since their bumper is like $500 and you still had to weld it up.
Can it be duplicated? I wouldnt mind paying some cash to get one. Its exactly what Im looking for. Whoever made it for you should go into production!
Spanky

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Brokenbronco said:
I don't know, the guy that posted the pics was asked where he got it from, but i don't know if he ever responded.
Hey Brokenbronco. After staring at the picture for a while I made out the name C.B.I Offroad on the bumper. I checked out their web site and dropped the guy an email. It seems that a lot of FSB owners like this style so when I hear back from him I'll post some info if anyone is interested

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.