Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Im looking to get rid of this beast! The truck has a lot of stuff that comes with it. It was driven up and down North America from Alaska to Mexico, from Cali to Maine. It has an air compressor that is driven off the engine, has a place for 2 spare tires (Only one included), has the very rare and desirable sliding rear windows. Inside, it has 2 custom made cots for sleeping with bins underneth to store equpiment. Car has a 351M motor with auto trans. Warn locking hubs, American Racing wheels with 31x10.5x15 mud tires. The rear was rebuilt, and everything is in great running condition. It has twin batteries, one red top and one yellow top battery. It has an aftermarket ignition system as well as a massive 45 gallon gas tank that was put in. It also comes with 4 x 5 gallon aux fuel tanks for another 20 gallons of gas. This truck was built to go far far far off the beaten path, and be able to get back without any assistance. Two things I can think of that needs to be done is the windshield needs to be replaced as its cracked, and the tires might need to be replaced if you so desire. I just replaced the cap and rotor as well as some basic maintence but I have no need for this big thing. Its in great shape as my grandfather has been taking such great care of it for the past 25 years.
Anyway, here are some pics. Any questions, you can PM or Email me at [email protected]
Best offer

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hooooly shit, how the hell did you figure that out? You must be very very close to where I live, because people IN Ocean dont know where CT is.
Why am I selling it? This would make vehicle #4, and I dont really need a truck, plus I have 2 Camaros that I need to fix up and get ready to drive. Nothing is wrong with it, I just dont like trucks I guess?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts