Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2000 ZR440 Sno Pro. I have had it since Aug. 2000 where I bought it from a guy I raced with. After that I took it to school with me and just rode the fields my family has up here. The speedo says 700 miles but you need to add about 200 at most for the one season of racing that it had on it. When I got the sled I put the speedo in for trail riding. The cops up here love to check your speed.

I just had the rear shocks rebuilt and I just changed the chain case oil and cleaned the exhaust valves. This is one quick sled. Top speed is about 95 and does 0-60 in about less than 4 sec. The only reason I am selling it is because I'm getting a 2002 Sno Pro from the same guy.

More about the Sno Pro itself for people who don't know the difference between the Sno Pro race sled and regular commercial sleds. So it is a 440 but it has the beefier suspension and tunnel supports, servo controlled exhaust valves, hydraulic vented disk brakes, better primary clutch, 1.25 inch track lugs, and reduced weight. The sled runs great, but you do need to change jets when the temp changes alot. It is a racing sled not a "stock" one so it's not as care free, when it's not dialed in you can tell when you ride it. Being that the sled is light, crazy power and an agressive track it does very well in the powder too. And being that it has the sno cross suspension it eats moguls on the trail for food. Any questions feel free to contact me.

Located in Chassell, MI 49916 which is in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

$2,800

email: [email protected]
phone: 906-370-2868

Pictures Link

·
Gamble Til We Die
518 Posts
got any pics?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are some pics in that link. They're not good quality if you want some I can take some better ones tomorrow and get them to you. If you have a high speed connection I can send some real high q ones. let me know

thanks

pete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts