Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have a set of PJ's for sale soon. It's a set of 4 with about 1/2 of the center tread left on all. The lugs on the side are still huge. I am not sure of a price, so I will start taking offers. You can post here or Email me [email protected]
thanx,
Brandon
PS- I am in Illinois, in Lake county

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And by better pics you mean what? I have never done this before. I just took a pic so you can see how deep the tread is. what other pics are needed?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What guy? I will try to have pics of the whole tire tomarrow-thanx for the suggestion:banghead

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yellow? That would be kinda neat! No, mines black with a tan top and bottom-the EB package. What's CTS?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would rather not unless you can set the whole thing up. I don't even know how to ship tires this big. Do you need to crate them up??? If you can get me more info, sure!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had a friend that had fedex ground ship a set of 35x15.50's. They didn`t require them to crate them. I think they just had to tag each tire. I guess it would just take you delivering the tires to the fedex place. Do you know how much they weigh? If you can give me that and your zip I can figure all that out.

Thanks

·
huh
7,195 Posts
i had some 42x15" tires fedexed to me.. you just tape a piece of cardboard to them with the address and enough space so they can slap the tag on it..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's not bad, I can do that. I would say they weigh 100 pounds. I knew they were like 140 with the rims on. So maybe 120???? Just let me know what prices you get from 60047. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
O.K. I checked on line with fedex and it`s telling me they wont ship anything over 70lbs. However I know that the 35x15.50 on 18" wide welds weighed way more than that. I`ll call them tommorrow and let you know something. Thanks.
Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe try UPS?? They are closer to me and I might be able to schedule a pick up. Thank you for researching it though, happy thanksgiving!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I`ve checked UPS and Fedex. Both are able to ship. However I`m out do to the cost it would take to ship them.
Thanks for the chance at them. Just for anyones info. From Illinios to florida your looking at $170 w/ fedex. And around $250 with UPS. Both being shipped ground.
Thanks again.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok, sorry it did not work out:cry

1 - 20 of 20 Posts