Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
almost brand new 40" MT/Rs mounted on 17" H2 wheels. the wheels have been bored out to 4.950" to fit over rear D60 hubs. I had them on my F150 for a total of 12 days before someone pulled in front of me and i rolled it. MAYBE 300 miles on them. mounted and balanced, ready to go. Dallas, Tx area. $1500. please email me if you're interested. [email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
btw....here's some pics since forgot to introduce myself and pissed off the "board veterans"

specs include:
SAS D44 front w/ chevy 8 lug outers
Rear D60
4.88's F/R
ZF 5 Speed
rebuilt 5.0, bored .040" and stuff
3" body lift
9" skyjacker front coils w/ sierra bronco angle correction shims
4" skyjacker rear leaves, factory 2" blocks, rear shackle flip and 2" shackle lift
oh....and 40" MT/Rs on H2 wheels

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,026 Posts
Hmm, that's a shame. Nice truck. So why are you selling the tires, your going to part the whole truck out? I just got done with D44/D60, Chevy 8 lug outers. I have 35" MTR's now, I don't think 40's are fitting with my 6" or so lift though.

Edit: Kuss, you buy his 40's and I'll buy your 37's. Shipping from Texas would suck though.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i wanna sell the tires b.c. they're the biggest investment in which i can immediately recover most of what i've got in 'em. dont really think that at this point i wanna part out the truck b.c. i think i'd regret it in the next couple of years. if anything i'd be more inclined to sell the whole thing as is and not have to bother with taking it apart.

·
scrounger extrordinaire
4,775 Posts
dang man, it was nice & pretty while it lasted. welcome to the site

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,707 Posts
??would ya want to sell the thing whole now?

I mean if you don't have plans to rebuild in the near future.. just curious.
Sucks to lose a built up rig to an idiot driver.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
locopny said:
??would ya want to sell the thing whole now?

I mean if you don't have plans to rebuild in the near future.. just curious.
Sucks to lose a built up rig to an idiot driver.
kinda dont wanna sell the whole thing, but if i could get $5000 for everything, to include the 40"s and a set of 35"s on 15x10" 8-lugs, 6" front springs and all the rest of my spare parts.....i probably would. i might be subconciously pricing it out of the market b.c. i dont wanna sell it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ttt

cummon people....someone's gotta want 'em....i need the $$ so i can buy another 4x4!!! as of right now i'm stuck driving a Taurus. buy them out of pity.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts