Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few thiungs left on the 85xlt that are still usable. Anyone need anything before it goes to the crusher. Not a lot left but maybe someone needs somthing minor. You pay shipping or pick up and very minor dollars for my time removing. Not really looking to make money off this, just get some parts for someone that needs them.
Now for what isn't there:
NO:
motor, trans, t-case, drive shafts, tire carrier
door panels are shot and body is not pretty- many dents
Maybe somebody needs a bracket or light or somthing else that might still be there and good. Just ask I will let you know if I have it.

I am just north of Baton Rouge, LA

·
Registered
105 Posts
Well lets see... I need a seat bracket for the drivers side... mine busted the back right mount off... Also rear seatbelts if you've got em and they are still in decent shape....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The seat bracket has the same problem as yours- weld and plate to keep it from happening again is my suggestion

I will check on the seat belts condition- I know they are tan like the rest of interior

Some of the chrome wheel trim is ALL bent up, I think some is OK- are you needing all 4 wheels or 1 in particular

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The seat belts are not that nice since it has sat with the top off for a while
No dipstick tube because complete motor is gone, it was a 351HO anyway.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the 33's are already gone too.
Mostly just bits and pieces left- glass, axle parts and misc body items.
Just thought I'd see if anybody wanted anything before I sent it to the crusher.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts