Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10K Miles on Rebuilt 5.8 351. NP435 4 speed transmission. 6" Superlift suspension lift. The following NEW parts have been installed in the last 3 months: front windshield, shocks (ALL 6), steering stabilizers, rotors, drums, shoes, pads, master cyl, booster, stainless steel brake lines, rear window motor, fuel tank sending unit, belts, hoses, drop pitman arm, dual exhaust, heater core and hoses, valve covers, gaskets and breather. Front and rear differential have been gone through and the hubs were replaced with new Warn manual hubs. 9" rear with 3.50, Ford TTB front. The Bronco sits on 15.5 X 35 X 15 TSL SX Super Swampers that are on 14" X 15" chrome wheels. I bought this bronco about 6th months ago and have invested close to $6,000 in it in that time, (ALL RECEIPTS INCLUDED) but I've bought a boat so this toy must go. Not much remains to be done to it, I've driven it enough to tell you it can handle being a daily driver. PARTIAL GUN TRADES CONSIDERED!!!! EMAIL ME FOR PHOTOS or GO TO MY HOME PAGE BY CLICKING MY USER NAME ABOVE MY AVITAR FOR LOGS OF WORK DONE AND PHOTOS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts