Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
89 F250 4x4, 460EFI V8, 5spd trans, 4.10 gears. The truck has 160,000 miles on it. The guy I bought it from said it had 10,000 miles on a rebuilt transmission, new ball joints, front axle u-joints, brakes(need bleeding ) and tie rod ends and was recently aligned.

The body is pretty much crap cab floors and rockers are very rusty, box is rusty.

It does have a goose neck hitch in the box and a DMI bumper/hitch.

The engine runs decent and has great power but when you step on the gas hard you do get some oil smoke. It will need exhaust and a battery. There is no exhaust past the h-pipe. The neighbors love me when I fire it up!!:twotu: It also has 1 broken tailight light and 1 broken front parking light.

All the 4wd parts work great.

Fix it to drive, throw a plow on it and use it for a plow truck or use it for parts.

It does have current plates.

I'm in Minnesota about a half hour south of the Twin Cities.

Asking $750/B.O.

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
If you part it out I'd be interested in the trans.

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,857 Posts
That there is a good fawkin deal...

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
WOOD said:
If you werent so far away I'd take the whole thing!
:stupid

That 460 would look and sound nice rebuilt into my 94. good luck

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The $750 is exactly what I've got invested in it. I'm going to try and sell it complete and if it I can't sell it complete I'll part it out in the spring. I don't have any building to work in and it's too damn cold right now to tear it apart in my driveway. I'll post another ad if or when I start to part it out. I'm only selling it because I need a driveable truck to pull my car trailer now. And I don't have the cash for another cab and like I already mentioned it's too damn cold to work on it to try and patch it.

I might be interested in trading it for or towards a solid driveable 80-86 Ford truck(any fullsize 2wd or 4wd ) with a 351W/ NP435 or T18 4spd.

·
Registered
235 Posts
hey ted,
would you trade for a 86 302 4speed Bronco?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I need a truck. I've got a 20 foot car trailer that I haul some heavy loads on. The Bronco is just too short of a wheel base

·
user title
2,211 Posts
Like others said...too bad you aren't closer.

:bump

·
Registered
184 Posts
where abouts are ya in southern mn i might be intrersted in this for a pull truck if i could come out and take a look at it i'm in burnsville

·
Registered
184 Posts
ahhh...i know lonsdale i grew up down there right off of the county line and co rd 2..:drinkbud good drinking town

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well if you want to come look at the truck just let me know. I found an older SuperDuty dually for sale but I'm about $1000 short so if I could sell this it would really help me out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts