Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These parts are off my 1979 Ford 4x4 Dana 44 front axle. Included are rotors, hubs w/races and bearings, calipers, caliper brackets, pads, backing plates and spindles. They were taken off my running, driving vehicle; not found at a wrecking yard. I changed to an 8-Lug system. The parts are all in perfect working order other than being 24 years old. Care was taken during removal to not damage or dirty the bearings. Just an FYI for those looking into doing a swap: When I bought my 8-lug kit from a company the parts were all dirty and trashed. I had to buy all new seals, rotors, calipers, pads, lug studs, etc plus spend a lot of time wire brushing rust and grime. I ended up spending another couple of hundred of dollars to make kit functional. The only parts not here are spindle seals(they were worn out) and spindle nuts(sorry I needed them) neither of which are very costly. Knuckles are also needed for the upgrade on early Broncos from what I understand but I've never done it and don't know the details, so don't take my word for it. I have seen knuckles at places such as Complete Offroad, though I'm sure they can be found cheaper. This kit is perfect for a low budget swap.

Pictures of the parts are HERE. Buyer pays shipping or if you're local to the S.F. Bay Area feel free to pick them up. If for some reason the page doesn't work(It is geocities & my first page) I can be reached at [email protected].

$275 for everything, I'd prefer to not to break up the kit.

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,581 Posts
I'll get the bidding started for ya. :thumbup

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,581 Posts
did you get someone to buy it?
not showing up on "my ebay" anymore

1 - 6 of 6 Posts