Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the bronco has leather(driver seat is pretty worn the rest are good) power everything, car alarm w/starter disable, cold ac, and the floor mats that hold over a gallon of water each. under the hood is a fuel injected 351 w/headers. underneath is a 6" procomp lift, 15x10 rims with 33x12.5x15 tires, rancho shocks. new exhaust, and a verry large winchmount front bumper. I relpaced the plugs, wires, cap, and rotor last summer has 154k on the odometer but less then 10k on the lift and tires . has some rust in all the usual bronco places. i removed the rear tire rack because the spare was useless sense in was the stock size, but i still have it and the rack, they will go with the bronco. the pictures are about 3 months old. sense then its had a polish job and the front bumber has been repainted. I realy don't want to sell, but i just don't drive it verry often. I'm asking $3500 obo. open to trades preferably a motorcycle but tell me what you got. located in lincoln nebraska

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump $3200 and no the rear tire holds air just fine it just got a little low over the winter

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.