Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.rockcitypaintball.com/shop/print_catalog.php

Second paintball marker down, called the 98 sniper. As you can see the price of $375.00 just for the gun. Most paintball shops charge 399.00.

-So for sale, is this 98 Sniper, exactly as shown on that site.

-A holder that goes through the belt that will hold a 20oz co2 tank, and two refils for hoppers. It ripped but is sowed back together at the seem twice as better than it was from factory, it wasn't made well. Works great now.

- 2 black hoppers

- 2 refil pods

- 2 20oz CO2 tanks.

- Black face mask

- Also has the tools/oils/instructions that came with it.

I have used it three times, just don't have the time I wish I had for it. Nothing is wrong with it, shoots perfectly straight. Can tilt to side to have it spin around trees.

Asking $350 or best offer. Paid 550+ in shop when I bought this new, a year ago, when the gun was 400.

·
Registered
769 Posts
crap thats a good deal, i need my next pay check so i wont get paid again till the end of december or so so do u think you'l have it then? and how much would it be for shipping to 55804?

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not sure what shipping would be, I can find out, but wouldn't expect it to be more than 15-30 bucks? Just a guess. I don't think it will be here that long though, I am spreading the word around to a lot of places. Sorry

·
Registered
769 Posts
alright then ill probably go get this other gun i saw then, thanks anyways

·
Registered
200 Posts
Don't mean to sound shady... But will you sell me just the flatline barrel? I just bought a tipp 98. I can give you money+my barrel if you like.

I'd also be interested in some of the other stuff, like the holder, one of the tanks

·
In The Matrix
1,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry :( I don't want to part because people seem to want to buy tippmann 98 with the flatline...so I'm afraid I will lose intrest if I start parting stuff out. I will be putting it on ebay probably tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
769 Posts
damn i wanted that gun...to bad u wont have it till the 22nd....oh well a A-5 with response trigger will do

·
She knws my tractors sexy
1,702 Posts
is the gun package still for sale?
:rebelflag

·
Registered
769 Posts
told ya ya shoulda waited till the 22nd ya woulda got 350$

1 - 13 of 13 Posts