Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a 1998 Mustang GT Coupe 5 spd. I believe the paint code is Deep Forest Green. Get a hold of me via PM or call/text at 818 687 8336

*** WILL THROW IN A PAIR OF COMPLETE PI HEADS (2002 Explorer), PBR Calipers and Spindles from a 2000 GT, and a hardcopy Ford OEM Shop manual *** SEE LAST COUPLE OF PHOTOS

The car has 161K miles on the clock. I had a carfax on this car when I bought it and the second owner bought car in 1999 and owned it until late 2011. So it has been owned by one person for most of its life. As you can see in millions of cabs and police cars this 4.6L SOHC engine can go many hundreds of thousands of miles with zero issues. This engine is one of those - its strong and pulls as well as it did when new. No leaks or oil burning issues. Will provide carfax in .pdf form to new owner.

This car has been maintained very well since Ive had it. It runs Mobil 1 5w-30 oil and a Motorcraft oil filter. In addition, the following maintenance items have been done:

-Walbro high output fuel pump
-New Motorcraft fuel filter
-New brake rotors front and back
-Drained, flushed, and cleaned the cooling system - refilled with Motorcraft coolant
-New serpentine belt
-New parking brake cables all around
-Drained and filled transmission with Pennzoil Syncromesh Synthetic trans. fluid
-Replaced differential fluid with Valvoline synthetic gear fluid 75w-140
-Moog ball joints

1 - 1 of 1 Posts