Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my xbox cause I have a 360 and no longer need a xbox. It comes with four controllers one is wireless, it has the HD kit and the normal A/V hookups. I will also include Star Wars Battlefront 2.

$150 bucks plus shipping.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no clue I have a 360 so I never bother to check pricing. I did buy the HD kit a week before I got the call my 360 was in it was 20 bucks.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
I am interested, but I am going to try to sell my PS2, first. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

You can get a used XBOX from GameWorld or whatever the name of that place is for $137.

:beer
Bill

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am interested, but I am going to try to sell my PS2, first. I'll keep an eye on this thread.

You can get a used XBOX from GameWorld or whatever the name of that place is for $137.

Bill
Well then what I am asking is fair. The controllers are the newer ones by the way the smaller ones.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
how much are you trying to get for the PS2?

·
user title
2,211 Posts
$150 :toothless

Seriously, I dunno...ummm....make an offer.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
$150 :toothless

Seriously, I dunno...ummm....make an offer.

i just need the PS2 mine went tits up. hahahaha. pm me what you want to sell it for and i will let you know. if you want me to make you an offer 60 bucks

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,120 Posts
don't mean to spit on your parade... but many of the older x-box's are getting pretty popular for DVD drive problems. I have one that has recently developed this issue itself, so I've been researching.

To be fair... mine is the first generation, ex bought it the day they came out becouse I was working for MS at the time. Maybe yours is more recent? :shrug

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
4xPepe` said:
don't mean to spit on your parade... but many of the older x-box's are getting pretty popular for DVD drive problems. I have one that has recently developed this issue itself, so I've been researching.

To be fair... mine is the first generation, ex bought it the day they came out becouse I was working for MS at the time. Maybe yours is more recent? :shrug
Not spitting at all being a avid gamer I am aware of all the system's short comings. This is the last generation that has been produced of the XBOX it has the good drive the one that can read burned discs even. I don't use it to read DVD's I used it for killing people on video games. I have had the dvd thing hooked to it one time it worked. In fact I bought this system to replace my original xbox when its drive failed.

Like I said though I know have a 360 and G.R.A.W. is so realistic I no longer use the xbox.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
As soon as I hear back from imlikeoj and if he wants my ps2, I'll let you know if I'll take the XBOX. I need to sell one before getting the other.

Bill

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,120 Posts
Well if nobody else buys it, I'd be interested in the drive if parting it out becomes an option.

Just FYI for gaming info... alot of the real intense games are burned into a DVD type format so they can hold more game info. Not all... but some of the heavy duty ones. :thumbup

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
As soon as I hear back from imlikeoj and if he wants my ps2, I'll let you know if I'll take the XBOX. I need to sell one before getting the other.

Bill

dude i am going to have to pass ont he PS2 right now i dont have time for one.

·
user title
2,211 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
dude i am going to have to pass ont he PS2 right now i dont have time for one.
No problem, man! :thumbup

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
4xPepe` said:
Well if nobody else buys it, I'd be interested in the drive if parting it out becomes an option.

Just FYI for gaming info... alot of the real intense games are burned into a DVD type format so they can hold more game info. Not all... but some of the heavy duty ones. :thumbup

Yeah the dvd format holds more info so they build em on that platform. I guess the original PS2's died out if you played alot of DVD's. I never heard that about the xbox. I already got my eye on a new system that even beats out the 360. Problem is its a hundred grand. However its a big sphere and its V.R. you run when you get hit you feel it through reactive clothing. Oh hell yes its great. Now I just need a hundred grand......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts