Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

81 - 100 of 153 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
My issues haven't changed. And no one seems to care. My posts go unreplied and I'm still having the same issues EVERY DAY FOR A MONTH. Traffic on the site is way down, and if this keeps up you are going to kill our site.
@fullsize maybe if your company would keep the same tech on the same issue, we wouldn't have to repeat ourselves and something would get done.

·
Super Moderator
23,213 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,722 Posts
as for speed... what's the loading bar usually waiting on? we might need to move the site onto another pod or something if it's taking up too much memory.
As for what's dragging to load... I haven't been able to identify a specific piece in my FFx browser that I could blame this on but I'll keep looking.
Mostly I'm seeing "waiting for fullsizebronco.com" before the page even starts to load and once it starts, it jams through. Occasionally, if the page has started to load but it's hanging... it's the Google search box not showing up and the browser shows... "waiting for googleapis.com" but this tends to be more loading a response page, rather than using quick reply... as I just did when quoting these other comments. :shrug

·
Premium Member
34,722 Posts
got a double post I'm editing to post this... and error'd out with a 502 again, while waiting for the reply to post. during the delay... "Sending request to www.fullsizebronco.com" showed in the loading area and eventually it gave up and gave me the 502 with no real details...

nearly gagged out again trying to get to the advance settings to post the screen shot. this is just ****ed up. :rolleyes:

·
Addicted to Junk
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I got a timed out error today too

·
Premium Member
34,722 Posts
ok... so someone please explain to me, why... out of all the places on the forum to NOT have an attachment option, would we NOT have one in the section where support tech's ask for screen shots of problems?!? seriously? F.F.S. :rolleyes: :banghead

·
Addicted to Junk
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
You know there's an issue when supermotors is ten times faster than FSB lol

·
Administrator
2,815 Posts
ok... so someone please explain to me, why... out of all the places on the forum to NOT have an attachment option, would we NOT have one in the section where support tech's ask for screen shots of problems?!? seriously? F.F.S. :rolleyes: :banghead
I'm not sure why it was turned off but should be good now

·
Addicted to Junk
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
@FULLSIZE

Is anybody there? Another six days and nothing. Not a response? What the **** are you doing? Stop checking your damn facebooks and fix our site!

·
Administrator
1,116 Posts
Sorry. Guess we accidentally cleared out of the notifications to reply

We have applied a server fix. Hopefully, you should notice some improvement now

Kevin

·
Addicted to Junk
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Speed does seem to be better today, but my forum index is still only updating once per day.

·
Premium Member
34,722 Posts
I'm cruising pretty good again tonight.

Blue... I think you've got some individual t-shooting you need to be walked through buddy. You've spent enough time jacked up and good or bad, you sound to be consistently "worse". Time to start from scratch and walk-through the t-shooting steps with someone who knows your setup and how to smack it back into shape. I'd consider starting another dedicated thread, since this one got hijack'd and derailed with server issues hitting everyone, not just you (sorry 'bout that) You need to start going through the paces, 1 by 1 with tech support.

·
Addicted to Junk
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Maybe a final cookie sweep will help. Been waiting for some actual progress before doing so.

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,759 Posts
Thanks for the info,

As Kevin noted, a fix was implemented.
Let us know if the speed issues are still occurring

Cheers,

Ed
There was a fix? It's much slower right now than I've experienced before. Hell I can cook a hot Pocket in the microwave before it loads up. :duno

·
Super Moderator
23,213 Posts
Yo,
It took 8 seconds to post a "Like" in sackman9975's post (#96 here).
Ten seconds to open FSB.

Almost instantaneous to open http://fordfzone.com for example.

Anyone in Canada experiencing lag when in FSB?

·
Administrator
1,116 Posts
Yo,
It took 8 seconds to post a "Like" in sackman9975's post (#96 here).
Ten seconds to open FSB.

Almost instantaneous to open http://fordfzone.com for example.

Anyone in Canada experiencing lag when in FSB?
Noting the speed issues, seems to be decent right now.

Still working on a global fix.

Jeff M

·
Addicted to Junk
10,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Still hit or miss for me, but overall better speed.

81 - 100 of 153 Posts