Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Slow slow slow again... avg 20-30 second load times

·
Eric
2,547 Posts
We are deploying some speed related upgrades to the entire network over this week. Please hold tight this should be sorted soon.
-Philip
As long as we're making it faster, can we do a SAS and lift too?

This'll be just like waiting for the UPS guy to bring speed goodies! I'll go stand by the front door...

·
Administrator
1,139 Posts
As long as we're making it faster, can we do a SAS and lift too?

This'll be just like waiting for the UPS guy to bring speed goodies! I'll go stand by the front door...
I believe the launch should be sometime today... not too sure but I guess you guys would know if the speed kicks up.

Lee

·
Super Moderator
23,899 Posts
Yo,
Was very slow yesterday and this morning with error messages that I couldn't copy.

·
Super Moderator
23,899 Posts
Yo Ed,
I started with all cookies removed, history deleted and just fullsizebronco.com open.
Error message lasted about 15 seconds. Tried to take a screen shot, but my swipes didn't grab it so I tried to copy the error message, but it failed too.
I may have accidentally changed url to google during the copy attempt.

·
Bronco Snob
1,946 Posts
Everything seems to be running ok since the last time I cleaned out the cache, about a week ago. A Christmas Miracle:santa:clap:bday

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Other than small patches of slowness, everything is aok on my end.

·
Addicted to Junk
11,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Last couple days, my forum home page wont refresh again. Just says I have notifications I've already checked and the most recent post shown is not the most recent post.

Whatever was happening, seems to be starting up again. If I clear my cookies for FSB, it clears the issue until the next time I come back, which is about every hour.

·
Administrator
1,139 Posts
Last couple days, my forum home page wont refresh again. Just says I have notifications I've already checked and the most recent post shown is not the most recent post.

Whatever was happening, seems to be starting up again. If I clear my cookies for FSB, it clears the issue until the next time I come back, which is about every hour.
What browser are you using? And how far back do you delete cookies when you do a clear?

I've been getting a bunch of hangups on my phone both data and wifi. Certain pages just take forever to load, but others load just fine.
Example of a page that is giving you the hangup, and one that isn't?

Kevin

·
Addicted to Junk
11,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Google chrome. History/cookie clear is 4 weeks.

·
Addicted to Junk
11,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
@fullsize did I get swept under the rug again, for like the tenth time???

Issues reappearing. Slowness, posts failing to post, non updating forum index.

·
Administrator
1,139 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
11,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Hello all,

The next time you experience the site being slow, can you try to get us the HAR file from Chrome's dev tools?
This is a link that explains how to do it - https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204410413-Generating-a-HAR-file-for-troubleshooting
The file will be big, so you can PM us and we'll provide you an email to send it to.
This will help the techs pinpoint the issue.

Ed
... I'm on a cell phone, that doesnt offer that in the menus. And if I did it would be a continuous loop of every click I make taking way longer to respond than the other three forums I use. All of which respond to clicks with lightning fast quickness

·
Addicted to Junk
11,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Is it the enhanced mobile view or the desktop that you're using?
Full desktop view, chrome, Samsung j3

Today seems improved, other than the darn forum index still not updating. Home page does, and when I click into any forum section, everything is current, including notifications. Its literally only the index page that doesnt update but once every morning. Yesterday I had a PM, and I read it early in the morning. All day the index would send the pop up saying I had a new PM but it was the same one I opened earlier. This morning, it updated, and doesnt say I have a new PM anymore.

Wait times are more like 10 seconds today, instead of 30+

101 - 120 of 153 Posts