Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Administrator
1,139 Posts
We recently added a new function to the site to help with the speed issues. Are you guys still noticing slowness when you're logged in?

Niall

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,626 Posts
Most of us are.
Yeah, I read some of the complaints.
@miesk5 , Helped me out but, it seems to just be this site that I am experiencing the slooow down.

Not sure about the rest of you but I hit a few dead ends an site gags yesterday but it didn't last too long, thankfully.
I did as well, and as you mentioned "it didn't last long either". I'm not sure if this is happening to any one else, but it kicked me off the site numerous times and stop laughing pepe` I wasn't misbehaving either.

Allcruisen :usa

·
Administrator
1,139 Posts
Yeah, I read some of the complaints.

@miesk5 , Helped me out but, it seems to just be this site that I am experiencing the slooow down.

I did as well, and as you mentioned "it didn't last long either". I'm not sure if this is happening to any one else, but it kicked me off the site numerous times and stop laughing pepe` I wasn't misbehaving either.

The next time you get kicked out of the site, click on "remember me" when you log in.
Afterward, let us know if you're still having this issue.

Ed

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,626 Posts
The next time you get kicked out of the site, click on "remember me" when you log in.
Afterward, let us know if you're still having this issue.

Ed
Negative Ed, That is not the problem. I have it set up to "remember me" all the time. :shrug

Thanks,

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #146
Speed seems to be good lately. However. I just logged on, and it took me to the mobile view (normally in desktop), and now the forum index isn't updating again...

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
11,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
...and now it's working again

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,690 Posts
FUGGIN' SLOW TODAY.......

·
Addicted to Junk
11,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #149

·
Resident Nice Guy
2,205 Posts
Usually don't get a chance to get that far when the DB connection fails:

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,690 Posts

·
MidlifeCrisisUndrWay
1,690 Posts