Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
gone fish'n
23,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FSB has decided that we will withdraw from top4x4 and have our members concentrate more on Fullsize of the Month drawings we have here.

These are some of the reasons we have chosen to do this:

• To promote and emphasize our FOTM & FOTY contests that provide inspiration for our members to improve their rides. The winner is rewarded by being featured in Bronco Driver Magazine and a free one year FSB Membership and $100 worth of body work/maintenance supplies.
FOTY winner is featured Bronco Driver Magazine and 1 year Subcription (if not already featured for FOTM) Free Lifetime FSB Membership, and $200 in auto body products.

• Both the 1 year and Lifetime memberships are transferable to other members (in case they are already lifetime winners)

• vote padding at another site on Top4x4

• this change is representative of our FullSize Members desires.

·
Premium Member
34,855 Posts
Top4x4? We don' need no stinkeen Top4x4! :beer
I don't think it's done anything for our site and choosing not to be involved in a competition so obviously abused is in good taste.

So... F.O.T.M./F.O.T.Y.... ALL THE WAY BABY!!! :rockon

And we have an F.O.T.Y. headed our way in just a few weeks.
Should be an epic run with all the great contenders racked up over 2017. :beer

·
Super Moderator
23,336 Posts
Yo,
Now we can use our time on something REAL!
Thanks Jopes!

·
JULY '16 F.O.T.M.
833 Posts
I agree with this. Top 4x4 has been rigged for a long time. I doubt it has driven much if any traffic to our site.

GO FOTM!!

·
Addicted to Junk
10,392 Posts
:chili:ibtl:upup:

:iiss on top 4x4 and those cheating bass-turds

·
I did done broke it
2,240 Posts
I always thought Top4x4 was kinda dumb anywho. When I joined 4 or 5 years ago all I did was google "Ford Bronco forum" and we were the first or second result. Can't imagine much has changed

·
Addicted to Junk
10,392 Posts
Lol, I just checked the standings, we are in 12th, with 10 in-votes and 19 out-votes. Meaning 9+ people have found us through top 4x4. When i googled top4x4, it was halfway down the first page of results.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts