Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doh! It's been blocked! I'm not able to get onto it at all, as it's been listed as a chat site. I'd argue that it's a tech site, but I'd lose of course. :banghead

·
Registered
548 Posts
Still works here also. I am hoping that McGuire dosent block it.

Edit: They did block half of the picture hosting sites. That sucks when looking here. All I get are little red Xs everywhere.

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
I think if they do a random inspection of my cookies/ internet files and see the site listed several thousand times and find out what it is they could easily be in there right mind to block it.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
you may be able to atleast see it and read the posts if you enter through a proxy site. http://4x4proxy.com ,you cant post using it but atleast keep up with FSB if you want

·
green ones make me horny
11,155 Posts
leave it to joe to show us back way in

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
imlikeojnow said:
leave it to joe to show us back way in
well its part of corporate america now to prevent anything but work to go on while at work :toothless so i found a script and started 4x4proxy to help out so atleast some can read FSB while they are there :thumbup

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Its blocked at Dell as well. Its crap. I finally get a bronco, and I can only read it at home now :(

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
derrick36 said:
Remind me not to come TDY to your base.

I better not talk shit and jinx myself.:doh:
God could you imagine what would happen if Derrick got blocked from fsb??? total chaos would reign.

·
Yup, I'm fullsize....
1,798 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
My work is completely unrestricted. I can go to anything I want from fullsizebronco.com to bignaturals.com.
I wouldn't go bragging about that. Usually as soon as you make a dumb statement like that, my friend Murphey pays a visit and they'll block everything for you.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
heh, it also pays off to have a network set up identical in your home compared to were you work, so no change, you can teach your self some "tricks", thats what i did for school heh heh

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
My work is completely unrestricted. I can go to anything I want from fullsizebronco.com to bignaturals.com.
Same here :thumbup

1 - 20 of 25 Posts